Monday, February 4, 2013

So the Ravenz won

which is great because I was about to vomit purple.

It seems my head bands were a hit and others have taken up the feathers, for which I'm grateful.  For now I'm putting the feathers and ribbons etc away and won't crak it out till next year. 

I am not a football person but Josh and the best neighbors in the world were all excited about the Superbowl so I am glad their team won.  After the win I could hear Josh hootn' all the way down the street as he went out to find other hootners and, perhaps, the people setting off fireworks.

I wish I could get that excited about something.  I used to get excited about stamp conventions but then got saddled with a person who, frankly I wouldn't be the friend of normally, and it all ended badly.  You see, I felt sorry for this person because she had no one to hang with and felt self conscious on her own so I offered to go to ONE just ONE convention with her.  Oh my.  She complained about this and she complained about that and she really didn't like me in the rubber pit at Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, yet refused to go off on her own.  Why did I go with her the next year?  Because her husband drove her and he and Michael would go get something to eat or go to the movies and once to a strip club where they stayed for a beer and left because according to Michael it certainly wasn't what people believe a strip club to be.  He found it kinda sad, actually.  Now this person lives in Florida.... life coaching away... supposedly and I suppose I could go again on my own but the convention has moved to Allentown PA which is much further then Pennsauken. 

So now I need to find some sort of excitement in my life.  But what?  Any suggestions?

And when I say excitement I do NOT mean fending off an enraged sow, chasing after bank robbers and/or burning my house down.  Something where my life is NOT in danger would be great.

Sometimes I take the oddz bodkinz part of my life a bit too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment