Thursday, January 10, 2013

Houze Picz

 I haven't quite mastered either my camera or putting pics into this blog so things are out of order.  Bear with me.  I'll get this figured out eventually... I hope. 

For now, ON WITH THE SHOW!!


Kitchen window over looking the deck and back yard.  That round thing in the bamboo is the bomb shelter we use for storage.

Pasta man decal.  I want to put pizza boxes on the adjoining wall but, so far only have two.

The orange tree the firemen allowed me to take the night of the fire.  Michael and I got this on our homeymoon and we are heading towards 40 years of marriage.

A wooden chest I had bought at IKEA an eon ago.  It was unburned in the craft room but stained with smoke and soot so I did what any crafter would do... covered the drawers with scrap booking paper. 

Decals on the door by the front door.

My craft table.  Good to know some things never change.  All the walls are that blue.

Plants in the garden window.  Need more

Flying solar pig I found at dollar tree.  It flaps away as I craft and has a twin in the garden window because one cannot have too many pigs.

Bedroom window.  This doesn't show the color of the wall well but I like what I did with the clearance sale vines I got at Michaels and the valance that I got at dollar tree.  I kinda impressed myself with this.

Charlie wants to know what I'm doing, why am I sitting on the floor and is there a treat for him involved

Hortense.  She is an odd shaped class covered with clay.  The minute I saw the unclayed glass I saw a person so I had to make that vision come true.  She's beside a fairy door decal outside of the bedroom door.

Totem danglers that I had made on chop stick and tooth picks at the rental then turned into danglers when I bought this shelf for the bedroom.

KItchen on move in day,
The house on move in day.  Peach walls, wood laminate floors and a never before bay window and nearly all glass door.  I wanted sunlight and I get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment