Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mama'Z Baby Boy

Sparky is growing fast.  He's lost is rounded puppy belly and his puppy fuzz and has now gained a long lean middle schooler's body with a shine that looks as if we polish him each night.  His legs have gotten long and his feet are bigger every single day.  I'm thinking I may end up getting a saddle  and riding him places.  My own little pony.

I have never had a dog that simply played.  Even when the big dogs are about, Sparky will play with something and keep himself quite amused.  The other night he came prancing into the craft room, dragging something and stinking up the room.

Now, Sparky is not without toys.  They are usually spread across the living room along with half chewed bones, bits of rawhide plush and plastic squeakies and even a half unrolled ball of yard that he just loves.

So what does he drag into the craft room?  Some foul smelling, half disintergrated, covered with mud and who knows what all a once plush flamingo.  And he was prod of it, carrying it around for most of the night. 

I;m hoping I'm wrong but I think the last time I saw that particular flamingo, we had burried it with someone, either Rocco or that poor puppy Patti.  I suppose I'll have to be brave and go see if we have any holes in the graveyard. 

Then this morning I find Josh's lost slipper on an outside step.  Again it looked as if it had been burried but since it was only missing for a matter of days, Sparky must have burried it and then dug it up again.

Talk about a buster.  But he loves his mama and that is what counts and we are going to ignore that whole chewing on a titty thing he did last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment