Monday, August 12, 2013

PUPPY!

I am enjoying this puppy more than I've enjoyed anything in a very long time.  This little guy is so full of personality. 

We had gotten Charlie as a puppy but he was so sick he nearly died and then was still weak once the crises was over so it was almost as if he missed his whole goofy puppy hood and it's only been lately that Charlie has come to accept hugs and loving from me.  Kali was already 8 month old when she joined us.  I think her life was rather subdued living with a full time medical student and while she does get silly occasionally I think she's missing her silly gene.  She's also our killer with three baby rabbits and a ground hog to her credit.  the last baby rabbit was brought into the house where she laid on it rather than let the dogs or me get it.  She finally let me have it and it went right in the trash.

Sparky came to us nearly brand new and so we've gotten to experience his brand new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment