Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oddz Bodkinz, my life in words and maybe pictures

I wanted a blog where I felt no restraints of any kind. I've gotten sick of people telling me that I am better than something, or people expecting so much from me without giving in return. You can tell a true friend by how hard they fight to remain a friend instead of dropping off the face of the earth without a word.

More importantly why OddzBodkinz?

It's simple. I live an Oddz Bodkinz sort of life. A life where things happen that wouldn't happen to normal people, or if it did, they wouldn't announce it to the world but tuck it in their soul and hide it away.

What things, you might say, tell me more, tell me more.

Who cares, you might say. You have a life. Big deal.

An Oddz Bodkinz happenings are bank robberies, child birth, pigs, and any happenstance that zags when it should have zigged and, since this is my blog, I get to decide what's Oddz Bodkinz and what is not.

That being said.... let's begin.

Watching TV the other night and they had a commercial on for a car... the new Volkswagon TAPEWORM. Ok so it was supposed to be Tiburon but I heard tapeworm. Imagine a tapeworm car. Sort of like a stretch limousine without the class... and matching doors. The new volkswagon Tapeworm would have its bumper duct taped on and a bobble head of some obscure semi-celebrity on the dash board. In a Volkswagon Tapeworm, don't expect a mini bar... more like a styrofam cooler with a chipped lid and store brand sodas inside... warm soda.

And on that thread what is next? The Chevy leprosy where parts fall off? Whre's that duct tape when you need it?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady things are never dull.

    Feelign sorry---- when you go in an laugh the whole time you are in court- knowing he is a doorknob, no functioning mental status. You should at least get the attorney fees back for frivilous suit and when the decision is ready to be made you can say a few words about the anguish and stalking this doorknob did to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Tapeworm oddly enough when V.W. started the autobahn for all event I heard a commercial for it on the radio and thought it said AUTOBOTS for all. I was like " Where do I sign up ? I want an Autobot ! "

    ReplyDelete